Columbia Work/Life Resources
- Employee Assistance Program: Explore this network of free services, provided by Humana, to help you and your household cope with everyday issues at work and home. Licensed Master’s or Ph.D. level counselors are available to speak to you one-on-one.
- Yoga @ Work Videos: Relax mind and body with these 5-10 minute restorative yoga sequences.
- Mindfulness Meditation Audios: Practice mindfulness meditation to help aid in stress reduction, negative thought and calm your mind and body.
- Meal Planning Guides: Meal planning guides are available to support good nutrition, energy, and overall well-being.
- Tasty Recipes: Fill your plate with foods that are essential to supporting overall health and well-being, energy, and mood.
- Trans Lifeline: This is a trans-led organization that connects trans people to the community, support, and resources they need to survive and thrive.
CUIMC Employee Resource Groups
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are voluntary groups of employees who join together in their workplace based on shared characteristics or life experiences and serve as a resource for members and the organization by fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace aligned with organizational goals.