Degree requirements differ by program and department. Click on the links to the left to view specific credit, certificate, culminating experience, dissertation, elective, practicum, and thesis/capstone requirements.
- Biostatistics: Paul McCullough
- Environmental Health Sciences: Nina Kulacki
- Epidemiology: Liliane Zaretsky
- General Public Health: Julianne Parker
- Health Policy and Management: Debra Osinsky (MPH), Marni Selman (MHA)
- Population and Family Health: Chelsea Kolff
- Sociomedical Sciences: Andrea Constancio