Postdoctoral Research Scientist - Collaboration with Norwegian Institute of Public Health
EDUCATION & TRAINING
University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway, Master of Pharmacy, 2003
University of Oslo, Biotechnology Center of Oslo, Oslo, Norway, PhD in Immunology, 2008
Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Division of Epidemiology, Department of Pharmacoepidemiology, 2008 - 2014
Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Division of Infectious Disease Control, Department of Bacteriology and Immunology, 2014
- Exposure during pregnancy and outcomes in children
- T cell immunity
- Neurodevelopmental diseases
- Infection and immunity during pregnancy and autism spectrum disorder
- Mahic M, Yaqub S, Johansson CC, Taskén K, and Aandahl EM: Foxp3+ CD4+CD25+ adaptive regulatory T cells express cyclooxygenase type 2 and suppress T effector cells by a prostaglandin E2-dependent mechanism. J Immunol. (2006 Jul).
- Mahic M, Henjum K, Yaqub S, Bjørnbeth BA, Torgersen KM, Taskén K, and Aandahl EM: Generation of highly suppressive adaptive CD8+CD25+FOXP3+ regulatory T cells by continuous antigen stimulation. Eur J Immunol. (2008 Mar).
- Mahic M, Yaqub S, Bryn T, Henjum K, Eide DM, Torgeresen KM, Taskén K, and Aandahl EM: Differentiation of naive CD4+ T-cells into CD4+CD25+FOXP3+ regulatory T cells by continuous antigen stimulation. J Leukoc Biol. (2008 May).
- Mahic M, Kalland ME, Aandahl EM, Torgersen KM, and Taskén K: LIF is produced by both adaptive and naturally occurring regulatory T cells upon stimulation. Scand J Immunol. (2008 Oct)
- Mahic M, Skurtveit S, Selmer R, Rønning M, Furu K: Prevalence, incidence and persistence of etanercept and adalimumab in Norway 2005-2009. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. (2011 May).
- Fredheim OM, Mahic M, Skurtveit S, Dale O, Romundstad P, Borchgrevink PC: Chronic pain and use of opioids: A population-based pharmacoepidemiological study from the Norwegian prescription database and the Nord-Trøndelag health study. Pain (2014 Mar).
- Mahic M, Fredheim OM, Borchgrevink PC, Skurtveit S: Use of prescribed opioids by children and adolescents: Differences between Denmark, Norway and Sweden. Eur J Pain (2014 Nov).