- Preferred deadline: April 15, 2024
- Final deadline: July 15, 2024
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Application Components for EXEC Program
- 5+ years of healthcare related experience
- Standardized Test Scores for International Students: TOEFL or ECFMG
- Personal Statement
- CV or Resume
- 3 professional letters of recommendation
- Optional: Standardized Test Scores: GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT or DAT
- The Exec MPH/MHA program is listed in SOPHAS/HAMPCAS under the name Exec MPH; the application is the same for both degree tracks.
How to Apply (includes tuition & financial aid information)
Sheila Gorman Scholarship
The Sheila Gorman Scholarship is a need-based, partial scholarship awarded to one incoming student in the EXEC Program. It is funded by the family, friends, students, and colleagues of retired faculty member Sheila Gorman, PhD, in honor of her career at the Mailman School of Public Health.
No separate application is needed, but the student must complete the regular application for financial aid (FAFSA & the Columbia University application for financial aid).
Note that EXEC students are eligible for other scholarships offered through the Mailman School of Public Health.
The Next Opportunity
It’s my job to recognize a great healthcare investment opportunity. This is one.
Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer
The Commonwealth Fund
Learn how to apply (including tuition & financial aid information) and how to submit your application through our SOPHAS system.