Why Columbia Epidemiology?
- A Community of Collaborators – A nexus for top scientists with over 1,000 publications each year and an array of dynamic research units and centers focusing on key health topics.
- A Leader in Training – Highly competitive epidemiology training programs with over 1,000 full and part-time trainees each year from across the US and around the world.
- Global to Local Action – A global portfolio of research, fieldwork, and teaching in over 60 countries along with close connections to New York City institutions and leaders.
- A New Vision for Real Impact – A vision for significant growth and real-world impact that includes new resources, new faculty, and new leadership opportunities in multiple interest areas.
- A Century of Tradition – One of the oldest and largest departments of its kind that many prominent epidemiologists, at Columbia and beyond, continue to call home.